— General Volunteer Positions —
* We are especially interested in individuals with experience in graphic design, organic cooking and complementary healing modalities.
- Kitchen help: cooking, serving food, and keeping the area clean
- Setting up, organizing and planning guest arrivals
- Translation services
- Community garden work: planting, weeding, composting, harvesting, etc.
- Healing services such as: massage, meditation, yoga, art therapy, etc.
- Ceremony sitter: provide basic assistance to guests during ceremony
- Content writing/ blogging
- Videography and video editing
- Fluency in English and Spanish is preferred
- Minimum time commitment of 1 month
- Capacity to collaborate and work in a team environmentPhysical and mental stability
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with limited supervision
- Flexibility and patience
We provide dedicated individuals the rare opportunity to live in one of the most biodiverse areas of the Amazon, while learning about plant medicines from traditional healers. All volunteers receive accommodation (at Pisatahua and Riberalta), food and drink, travel to lodge, and access to on-site activities and ceremonies.
• After 3 months of service there is no cost
• After 6 months, a salaried position may be offered
* Fees may be waived entirely depending on skill-set and experience
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating your position(s) of interest:
- Your CV/resume
- A cover letter explaining your interest in partnering with Pisatahua
In your cover letter, please mention your available dates, languages spoken, specific skills that would be beneficial to our work, previous experience with plant medicines and/or retreats and what you hope to learn during your stay with us.