9-Day Ayahuasca Retreats
- Plant Medicine Retreat
Our 9-day retreat provides individuals the opportunity to work with plant medicines in one of the Amazon’s most biologically diverse rainforests. Space is limited to 8 guests with 2 trained multi-lingual facilitators. Guests stay in spacious cabins with private bathroom/shower and spectacular views of the Aquicuana Lake Reserve. This 9-day retreat includes 4 ayahuasca ceremonies and all the services mentioned below.Retreat Services• Pre-Arrival Support
• Airport Pick-up on Arrival
• Transportation to Lodge via Boat/Canoe
• Spacious Accommodation in Lake-Front Cabins
• All Food and Drink (Tasty, Healthy, Detox Menu)
• Consultation with Healers
• Multi-Lingual Staff Support
- Retreat Cost
$1200 Private Room
$800 Shared Room (per person)
* Guests are welcome to extend their stay beyond the 9 days for a fee of $100 per night for a private room; $75 per night for a shared room.
* Retreat fees help fund community development and conservation projects.
We limit all 9-day retreats to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure that each guest receives the personal attention they require. Retreats may fill up months in advance. If you want to guarantee a spot, start your application here.Payment Terms
• Prospective guests pay a deposit of 50% of the retreat cost to confirm their reservation. Guests can also choose to pay the full retreat amount when booking.
• Fees should be paid (in-full) 4 weeks prior to the start of a retreat.
• For cancellations, we can only provide a refund if we’re able to fill your place in the retreat.
• Please don’t book flights until we’ve accepted your application.
- Retreat Dates/Vacancy
Pisatahua’s 9-day Retreat Schedule (2017)
Start Date – End Date Space Availability April 9th – April 17th — Wait List May 5th – May 13th — — May 21st – May 29th — — June 3rd – June 11th — — July 6th – July 14th — — July 30th – August 7th — — September 3rd– September 11th — — September 22nd – September 30th — — October 13th – October 21st — — November 12th – November 20th 6 — December 4th – December 12th 7 —
*Please contact us for information about our 2018 retreat schedule
- Retreat Itinerary
Pisatahua organizes small-group retreats, making it easy for us to adapt our itinerary to individual preferences. If a guest is interested in fishing, he/she would only need to ask. If a group is particularly interested in yoga classes, we can offer them every day. All activities are completely optional and we encourage everyone to make up their own schedule. Most guests prefer to spend their days lounging in a hammock overlooking the Aquicuana Lake Reserve. Please see our activities page for more info.
* Guests should arrive in Riberalta a minimum of one day prior to the start of their retreat. Our staff will help plan your arrival, assist in booking internal (Bolivian) flights, reserve your hotel (if necessary), and pick you up from the airport. Guests are also welcome to extend their retreat beyond 9 days.
Below is a sample itinerary for our 9-day Retreat.View sample itinerary
8:30 am Meet outside of Hotel Colonial 9:00 am Enter boats and begin journey to Pisatahua 11:30 am Arrive at Pisatahua & move into tambos (private jungle cabins) 1:00 pm Lunch 2:00 pm Group meeting (Introduction to Pisatahua) 3:00 pm Relax and explore grounds 7:00 pm Dinner
7:00 am Canoe ride in the Aquicuana Lake 8:30 am Breakfast 10:00 am Introduction to healers; discussion about ceremonies & intentions 1:00 pm Lunch 2:00 pm Private consultations with healers and facilitators 3:00 pm Relaxation and reflection time 5:30 pm Yoga 7:00 pm Preparation for Ceremony (Meditation time in maloka) 8:00 pm Ayahuasca Ceremony
7:30 am Floral baths 8:00 am La Dieta plant medicines 8:30 am Breakfast 9:00 pm Canoe ride to Aquicuana Reserve (Guided hike in the Reserve) 1:00 pm Lunch 2:00 pm Private consultations with healers and staff 3:00 pm Relaxation/ opportunity to assist ayahuasca in preparation 7:00 pm Dinner
7:30 am La Dieta plant medicines 8:00 am Breakfast 9:00 am Guided walk around Pisatahua 1:00 pm Lunch 2:00 pm Relaxation and reflection time 5:30 pm Yoga 7:00 pm Preparation for Ceremony (Meditation time in maloka) 8:00 pm Ayahuasca Ceremony
7:30 am Floral baths 8:00 am La Dieta plant medicines 8:30 am Breakfast 1:00 pm Lunch 2:00 pm Group discussion 4:00 pm Canoe ride (Optional fishing) 5:30 pm Private meetings with facilitators 7:00 pm Dinner
8:00 am La Dieta plant medicines 8:30 am Breakfast 9:00 pm Canoe ride to Aquicuana Reserve (Guided hike) 1:00 pm Lunch 3:00 pm Relaxation and reflection time 5:30 pm Yoga 7:00 pm Preparation for Ceremony (Meditation time in maloka) 8:00 pm Ayahuasca Ceremony
7:30 am Floral baths 8:00 am La Dieta plant medicines 8:30 am Breakfast 1:00 pm Lunch 2:00 pm Group discussions 3:00 pm Community visit 5:00 pm Assist in ayahuasca preparation 7:00 pm Dinner
8:00 am La Dieta plant medicines 8:30 am Breakfast 9:30 am Activity of choice 1:00 pm Lunch 2:00 pm Group meeting 3:00 pm Relaxation and reflection time 5:30 pm Yoga 7:00 pm Preparation for Ceremony (Meditation time in maloka) 8:00 pm Ayahuasca Ceremony
7:30 am Floral baths 8:00 am La Dieta plant medicines 8:30 am Breakfast 9:00 am Individual Ceremonies to break La Dieta 12:00 pm Group Photos and Lunch 1:00 pm Final meeting with healers and facilitators 2:00 pm Boat ride to Riberalta 5:00 pm Arrive in Riberalta 5:30 pm Final goodbyes
- Additional Info