- Plant Medicine Retreat
Our 10-day retreat provides individuals the opportunity to work with plant medicines in one of the Amazon’s most biologically diverse rainforests. Space is limited to 8 guests with 2 trained multi-lingual facilitators. Guests stay in spacious cabins with private bathroom/shower and spectacular views of the Aquicuana Lake Reserve. Our 10-day retreat includes 4 ayahuasca ceremonies and all the services mentioned below.Retreat Services• Pre-Arrival Support
• Airport Pick-up on Arrival
• Transportation to Lodge
• Spacious Accommodation in Lake-Front Cabins
• All Food and Drink (Tasty, Healthy, Detox Menu)
• Consultation with Healers
• Multi-Lingual Staff Support
- Retreat Cost
$1200 Private Room
$800 Shared Room (per person)
* Guests may be able to extend their stay beyond the 10 days for a fee of $100 per night for a private room; $75 per night for a shared room.
* Retreat fees help fund community development and conservation projects.
We limit all 10-day retreats to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure that each guest receives the personal attention they require. Retreats may fill up months in advance. If you want to guarantee a spot, fill out a brief application.Payment Terms
• Prospective guests pay a deposit of 50% of the retreat cost to confirm their reservation. Guests can also choose to pay the full retreat amount when booking.
• Fees should be paid (in-full) 30-days prior to the start of a retreat.
• For cancellations, we can only provide a refund if we’re able to fill your place in the retreat.
• Please don’t book flights until we’ve accepted your application.
- Retreat Dates/Vacancy
Pisatahua’s 10-day Retreat Schedule (2018)
Start Date – End Date Space Availability October 29th – November 7th Open Apply November 30th – December 9th Open Apply
Pisatahua’s 10-day Retreat Schedule (2019)
Start Date – End Date Space Availability January 14th – January 23rd Open Apply January 29th – February 7th Open Apply March 8th – March 17th Open Apply April 5th – April 14th Open Apply April 28th – May 7th Open Apply June 15th – June 24th Open Apply
- Retreat Itinerary
Each retreat itinerary is unique due to varying participant preferences and support staff specializations. We organize small-group retreats, making it easy for us to adapt our itinerary. If a guest is interested in fishing, he/she would only need to ask. If a group is particularly interested in yoga classes, we can offer them every day.
All activities are completely optional and we encourage everyone to make up their own schedule. Many guests prefer to spend their days lounging in a hammock overlooking the Aquicuana Lake Reserve. Please see our activities page for more info.
* Guests should arrive in Riberalta a minimum of one day prior to the start of their retreat. Our staff will help plan your arrival, assist in booking internal (Bolivian) flights, reserve your hotel (if necessary), and pick you up from the airport.
- Additional Info