10-Day Retreat (Plant Medicine Diet)
- Plant Medicine Retreat
Our 10-day diet provides individuals the opportunity to work with plant medicines in one of the Amazon’s most biologically diverse rainforests. Space is limited to 10 guests with 2 healers and 2 trained multi-lingual facilitators. Guests stay in spacious cabins with private bathroom/shower and spectacular views of the Aquicuana Lake. Our 10-day retreat includes 4 ayahuasca ceremonies and all the services mentioned below.Retreat Services• Pre-Arrival Support
• Airport Pick-up on Arrival
• Transportation to Lodge
• Spacious Accommodation in Lake-Front Cabins
• All Food and Drink (Tasty, Healthy, Detox Menu)
• Consultation with Healers
• Multi-Lingual Staff Support
• Coca-Leaf Readings
- Retreat Dates/Vacancy
Pisatahua’s 10-day Retreat Schedule (2019)
Start Date – End Date Space Availability March 8th – March 17th Open Apply April 5th – April 14th Open Closed April 28th – May 7th Open Apply June 15th – June 24th Open Apply July 13th – July 22nd Open Apply August 5th – August 14th Open Apply August 31st – September 9th Open Apply September 28th – October 7th Open Apply October 26th – November 4th Open Apply November 29th – December 8th Open Apply
- Retreat Cost
$1,500 Private Room
$1,000 Shared Room (per person)
* Guests may be able to extend their stay beyond the 10 days for a fee of $100 per night for a private room; $75 per night for a shared room.
* Retreat fees help fund community development and conservation projects.
We limit all 10-day retreats to a maximum of 10 participants to ensure that each guest receives the personal attention they require. Retreats may fill up in advance. If you want to guarantee a spot, fill out a brief application.Payment Terms
• Prospective guests pay a deposit of 50% of the retreat cost to confirm their reservation. Guests can also choose to pay the full retreat amount when booking.
• For cancellations, we can only provide a refund if we’re able to fill your place in the retreat.
• Please don’t book flights until we’ve accepted your application.
- Additional Info