What to Pack?
We’re located in a remote area of the Amazon and encourage you to bring everything you’ll need for the duration of your stay. The following are some suggestions on what to pack for your ayahuasca retreat. Please bring whatever you feel necessary; we’ll help transport your bags.
- Lightweight T-Shirts and Shorts
- Long Sleeve Shirts
- Comfortable Pants and Sweater
- Bathing Suit
- Light Rain Jacket or Poncho
- Comfortable Closed-Toe Shoes
- Undergarments and Socks
- Small Backpack
- Water Bottle
- Natural Sunscreen
- Hat for Sun Protection
- Natural Bug Repellent (citronella/lemongrass/cedar aromatherapy oils)
- Dental Care Items (Fluoride-free toothpaste)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Soap and Shampoo
*All toiletries must be chemical free and environmentally friendly. Absolutely no chemical products are to be used for bathing or hygiene.
- Flashlight and Headlamp
- Extra Batteries
- Zip-lock Bags to protect belongings from humidity
- A Personal Item of strength for ceremony (pendant, crystal, etc.)
- Journal and Pens
- Art supplies
- Musical Instrument
- Books (We ask guests to contribute a book to our library)
We supply all guests clean towels, pillows and linens. We have blankets and mats for use during yoga classes and ayahuasca ceremonies. We provide clean drinking water in all rooms and in the main maloka. We’re completely off the grid and have no internet or fixed telephone line; however, we have electricity through a generator and solar panels. Our staff does make frequent trips to the city of Riberalta and can pick up personal items when/if needed.
* Please contact us for more information on how to prepare for your plant medicine retreat.