|September 21 - 30, 2020||View Details||9||Register|
|October 19 - 28, 2020||View Details||7||Register|
|November 25 - December 4, 2020||View Details||10||Register|
Our 10-day diet provides individuals the opportunity to work with plant medicines in a traditional setting surrounded by incredible biodiversity. Guests stay in spacious cabins with private bathroom/shower and spectacular views of the Aquicuana Lake. Our 10-day retreat includes 4 ayahuasca ceremonies and all the services mentioned below.
• Airport Pick-up on Arrival
• Transportation to Lodge
• Spacious Accommodation in Lake-Front Cabins
• All Food and Drink (Detox Shamanic Diet)
• Consultation with Healers
• Multi-Lingual Staff Support
• Coca-Leaf Readings
• Tobacco Ceremony
• Medicinal Plant Diets
• Yoga Classes & Guided Meditation (Seasonal)
• Canoe/Boat Rides
• Guided Jungle Hikes
• Integration Support
$850 Permcaulture Room
$1,000 Two-person Cabin (per person)
$1,400 Private Cabin
* Retreat fees help fund community development and conservation projects.
• Prospective guests pay a deposit of 50% of the retreat cost to confirm their reservation. Guests can also choose to pay the full retreat amount when booking.
• For cancellations, we can only provide a refund if we’re able to fill your place in the retreat.
• Please don’t book flights until we’ve accepted your application.