|Dates||Retreat Format||Price from||Details||Spaces||Register|
|August 22 - September 1, 2021||10-Day Plant Medicine Diet||$995.00||View Details||8||Register|
|September 15 - 26, 2021||12-Day Plant Medicine Diet||$1,195.00||View Details||3||Register|
|October 11 - 19, 2021||10-Day Plant Medicine Diet||$995.00||View Details||10||Register|
|November 14 - 25, 2021||12-Day Plant Medicine Diet||$1,195.00||View Details||4||Register|
Our 10 and 12-day diets provides individuals the opportunity to work with plant medicines in a traditional setting surrounded by incredible biodiversity. Guests stay in spacious cabins with choice of private bathroom/shower and spectacular views of the Aquicuana Lake. All retreats include 4 ayahuasca ceremonies and all the services mentioned below. Our 12 day retreat also includes a San Pedro (Wachuma) ceremony.
• Airport Pick-up on Arrival
• Transportation to Lodge
• Spacious Accommodation in Lake-Front Cabins
• All Food and Drink (Detox Shamanic Diet)
• Consultation with Healers
• Multi-Lingual Staff Support
• Coca-Leaf Readings (Seasonal)
• Tobacco Ceremony
• Medicinal Plant Diets
• Yoga Classes & Guided Meditation (Seasonal)
• Canoe/Boat Rides
• Guided Jungle Hikes
• Floral Baths
• Integration Support
$995 usd Permcaulture Room
$1,250 usd Two-Person Cabin (per person)
$1,750 usd Private Cabin
★ Retreat fees help fund community development and conservation projects.
★ Scholarships options are available for those with limited resources.
• Guests pay a deposit of 50% retreat cost to confirm their reservation. Guests can also pay the full retreat amount.
• New COVID-19 terms for cancellations: For 2021 all deposits/payments are fully transferable or refundable.
• Please don’t book flights until we’ve accepted your application.