COVID-19 Safety Protocol
At Pisatahua, the physical and emotional safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority. In response to the COVID-19 virus, we’ve implemented simple, yet effective, biosecurity measures to ensure a clean, comfortable and secure environment for retreat.
We also recognize the need for increased travel flexibility, so all of our retreats are fully transferable. If a guest must cancel his/her retreat, for any reason, we will transfer 100% of the payment to any future retreat date.
• Regular temperature checks on all guests/staff with a touch-less thermometer
• No more than 2 people sharing a room
• Minimizing touching between guests and staff
• Distancing of beds and mats during ceremonies and meeting
• Personal cups for medicines
• Personally assigned sheets, beds and pillows for group meetings and ceremonies
• Dining area cleaned and disinfected between every meal
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizer available in all rooms and common areas
• Use of industry grade cleaning solutions, disinfectants, and detergents
• Thorough cleaning/disinfecting of rooms between retreats
• Changing of all ceremonial mat linens after every 2 ceremonies
• Free change of all sheets, linens and towels