Personalized Ayahuasca Ceremony
When space is available, we provide guests the opportunity to customize their own retreat schedule.
[notification type=”normal”]Retreat Overview[/notification]
We’ll do our best to adapt to unique personal schedules and time constraints. We typically require a minimum stay of 3 nights. This retreat includes all the services mentioned below, with accommodation in a large cabin with private bathroom and spectacular view of the Aquicuana Lake Reserve.
[notification type=”normal”]Retreat Costs[/notification]
$200 Private Room (per night)
$150 Shared Room (per person, per night)
* Retreat fees help fund community development and conservation projects.
[notification type=”normal”]Retreat Services[/notification]
[one_half]• Pre-Arrival Support
• Airport Pick-up on Arrival
• Transportation to Lodge
• All Food and Drink (Tasty, Organic, Detox Menu)
• Spacious Accommodation w/ Private Bathroom
• Small-Group Ayahuasca Ceremony
• Yoga Classes and Guided Meditation (Seasonal)
• Multi-lingual Staff Support
• Consultation with Healers
• Floral Baths
• Guided Jungle Walks
• Canoe Rides and Fishing
• Integration Support
[notification type=”normal”]Retreat Availability[/notification]
Preference is given to our 10-day and monthly-immersion retreat guests. If you’re unable to attend a group retreat, please contact us. No application is required at this stage. Please send us an email with your dates, number of guests, and accommodation preference. Our staff should respond within a few days.